“Zukunftswerkstatt” on Helpdesks and Support Structures
Evaluation and quality assurance pose a variety of challenges to actors from practice, science, administration and beyond. The “Zukunftswerkstatt” on Helpdesks and Support Structures explores possibilities with which evaluations and evaluation actors can be supported in a need-based and timely manner. It does preliminary conceptual work regarding the question of how support structures for planning and conducting different types of evaluation can be established. Additionally, different formats of a helpdesk may be piloted. The “Zukunftswerkstatt” welcomes impulses from research and practice and is open to collaboration and cooperation with interested institutions and organizations.
If you would like to participate in the “Zukunftswerkstatt” on Helpdesks and Support Structures, please contact Janusz Biene-Clément (i-unito) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following institutions are already involved:
- Amadeu Antonio Foundation
- National Commitee on Religously Motivated Extremism (BAG RelEx)
- Bundesarbeitskreis Arbeit und Leben e.V.
- Federal Agency for Civic Education (bpb)
- Cultures Interactive e.V.
- German Youth Institute (DJI)
- German Centre for Integration and Migration Research (DeZIM)
- Terrorism / Extremism Research Unit (FTE) of the Bundeskriminalamt
- Global Public Policy Institute (GPPi)
- Institute for Interdisciplinary Research on Conflict and Violence at University Bielefeld (IKG)
- Leibniz Peace and Research Institute Frankfurt (PRIF)