The “Zukunftswerkstatt” on Knowledge Networks Surrounding Evaluation and Quality Management examines existing structures and possibilities for exchange and networking that are focused on evaluation and quality assurance in the fields of civic education, democracy promotion and P/CVE. The research aims at identifying synergies and gaps in and between existing frameworks. Based on these findings, the PrEval research network develops new online and offline formats for dialogue, exchange, and capacity development of the involved stakeholders, and systematically relates them to each other. Participants include actors from the fields of extremism prevention, democracy promotion, civic education, and evaluation and quality assurance. The main considerations and results will be published in a report and a handout will summarize the main recommendations. The “Zukunftswerkstatt” welcomes impulses from research and practice and is open to collaboration and cooperation with interested institutions and organizations.
If you would like to participate in the “Zukunftswerkstatt” on Knowledge Networks Surrounding Evaluation and Quality Management, please contact Svetla Koynova (Violence Prevention Network) über firstname.lastname@example.org.
Violence Prevention Network
The following institutions are already involved:
- Amadeu Antonio Foundation
- National Commitee on Religously Motivated Extremism (BAG RelEx)
- Bundesarbeitskreis Arbeit und Leben e.V.
- Federal Agency for Civic Education (bpb)
- Cultures Interactive e.V.
- German Youth Institute (DJI)
- German Centre for Integration and Migration Research (DeZIM)
- Terrorism / Extremism Research Unit (FTE) of the Bundeskriminalamt
- Global Public Policy Institute (GPPi)
- Institute for Interdisciplinary Research on Conflict and Violence at University Bielefeld (IKG)
- Leibniz Peace and Research Institute Frankfurt (PRIF)